It's time to get your league on the green at Westchester's five county golf courses:
Leagues meet for 12 weeks, beginning June through August and tee off times start between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- No membership requirements or initiation fees
- Park Pass requirement waived for league players
- No booking fee required
- Full service pro shops and restaurant
- Choices of golf course location
- $450 per golfer includes 9 holes and cart for 12 weeks
- Minimum of 8 golfers per league
- No rain dates
In addition, each player will receive a $50 credit toward greens fees and carts for use during the season.
Courses are conveniently located throughout the county and are easily reached off major highways. For more information, call Ann Morreale at (914) 231-4550.