Pre-registration for next season’s Golf Westchester E-Z Reserve program, available at all six county courses, will be open from Tuesday, Nov. 1, until Wednesday, Nov. 30.
During the pre-registration period, E-Z Reserve holders from 2016 can book the same tee time/day for the 2017 season. If the holder is not interested in keeping the specific time and day, the time will be made available to all golfers in December.
From Thursday, Dec. 1 through Friday, March 10, all remaining E-Z Reserve tee times will be available to new golfers or past golfers who may want a new time or day. These E-Z Reserve times will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited to one tee time per weekend day. (Application and details here.)
E-Z Reserve tee times are sold at each golf course.
For more information and to complete an application, download and print the 2017 E-Z Reserve application form, which also includes the rules and details of the program.
- Greens fee payment must be made each week at check-in by cash or credit card.
- Substitutions for play will be accepted and are the responsibility of the golfer.
- Tee time cancellation must be made two days prior by calling or visiting the golf course.
- If cancellation is not received two days prior and the tee time is unable to be resold, the player’s account will be flagged as a “No Show” and charged for the greens fee. Outstanding fees must be paid before play of the next week’s round. Failure to do so will result in the loss of E-Z Reserve privileges.
- If the golf course is officially closed, players will not be flagged a “No Show.”
- If the weather is inclement, players are obligated to show up or call to find out what determination has been made based on conditions and cart use. Failure to do so will result in a “No Show” and the player will be charged.
- Golfers reserve the specific time, not the slot in the reservation sequence.