Please read the rules and regulations.
- Greens fee payment must be made each week at check-in by cash or credit card.
- Substitutions for play will be accepted and are the responsibility of the golfer.
- Tee time cancellation must be made two days prior by contacting the golf course.
- If cancellation is not received two days prior and the tee time is unable to be resold, the player’s account will be flagged as a “No Show” and charged for the greens fee. Outstanding fees must be paid before play of the next week’s round. Failure to do so will result in the loss of E-Z Reserve privileges.
- If the golf course is officially closed, players will not be flagged a “No Show.”
- If the weather is inclement, players are obligated to show up or call to find out what determination has been made based on conditions and cart use. Failure to do so will result in a “No Show” and the player will be charged.