Golf Westchester County
Complete the on-line application, and submit. Be sure to read and accept all the policies and details of the program.
2023 E-Z Reserve Policies
- Greens fee payment must be made each week at check-in by cash or credit card.
- Substitutions for play will be accepted and are the responsibility of the golfer.
- Tee time cancellation must be made two days prior by calling or visiting the golf course.
- If cancellation is not received two days prior and the tee time is unable to be resold, the player’s account will be flagged as a “No Show” and charged for the greens fee.
- Outstanding fees must be paid before play of the next week’s round. Failure to do so will result in the loss of E-Z Reserve privileges.
- If the golf course is officially closed, players will not be flagged a “No Show.”
- If the weather is inclement, players are obligated to show up or call to find out what determination has been made based on conditions and cart use. Failure to do so will result in a “No Show” and the player will be charged.
- Golfers reserve the specific time, not the slot in the reservation sequence.
2023 E-Z Reserve Pre-Registration
From Tuesday, Nov. 1, through Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2022, E-Z Reserve holders from 2022 can reserve the same tee time/day for the 2023 season. If the holder is not interested in keeping the specific time and day, the time will be made available to all golfers in December.
From Thursday, Dec. 1 through Friday, March 3, 2023, all remaining E-Z Reserve tee times will be available to new golfers or past golfers who may want a new time or day. These E-Z Reserve times will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited to one tee time per weekend day.
A non-refundable fee of $350 per player is due at pre-registration and payable by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. As a bonus for pre-registering, the 2023 E-Z Reserve season is extended from 25 to 30 weeks.
•The 30-week period begins on Saturday, March 25, 2023 and ends on Sunday, Oct. 15, 2023.
•The 25-week period begins on Saturday, April 8, 2023 and ends on Sunday, Sept. 24, 2023.
After this pre-registration period, remaining E-Z Reserve tee times will only be available at golf courses beginning the first day of play in 2023. These tee times will be sold for a $300 per player fee for 25 weeks of play. The golf courses are scheduled to open for the 2023 season on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, weather permitting.
Fill out the following form. Print and submit payment, along with printed form to the golf professional at desired golf course pro shop.